The Hyperice Knee is an easy-to-use, portable two-part cryotherapy device. Combining a plush neoprene wrap and ice cell with a patented air-release valve, the Hyperice knee molds the ice to your knee perfectly for an optimal “ice cast" treatment.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: knee pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, ACL/MCL/Meniscus strains or tears, patella tendonitis (jumper's knee), and runner’s knee. Used by professional, collegiate, and Olympic athletes for recovery and prevention of sports injuries. Same product used in professional training rooms, now available to the public.
- BE FREE AGAIN! The Hyperice PRO Knee Has A Three Strap System That Provides Unrivaled Security And Stability - You Can Literally Walk Around And The Ice Will Stay In Place!
- COMPLETE KNEE ICE THERAPY! The Ice Cell - With The Patented Air Release Technology - Engulfs The Target Area Which Provides Fast And Effective Relief From Pain And Swelling
- NO MORE UNEVEN ICING! The Combination Of The Air-Tight Ice Cell And The Compression Wrap Provide An Even Dispersal Of Ice Around The Target Area
- EASY TO FILL AND EMPTY! The Oversized Opening With A Screw Cap Allow For An Easy Filling And Emptying Experience - No More Dropping Ice All Over The Ground
- TESTED AND USED BY PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES! Blake Griffin, Troy Polamalu, Hope Solo, Rudy Gay Tested and Endorsed Hyperice Products