The DonJoy Lateral J Patella Knee Brace is equipped with a tubular, lateral "J" buttress that runs alongside the knee. This knee brace can be worn for day-to-day activities and while playing sports; both in and out of the water.
Intended for those suffering from lateral patellofemoral knee pain related to the following: lateral patellar subluxation and dislocations, lateral patellofemoral malalignment, patellofemoral maltracking and pain, and chondromalacia. It's designed to provide you with multiple treatment options to best suit your needs.
- Intended for those suffering from lateral patellofemoral knee pain; Ideal for day-to-day activities and while playing sports; both in and out of the water
- Choose the knee brace to best suit your needs, between Drytex and neoprene; and with or without aluminum hinges for added stability
- Drytex allows for improved airflow and is preferred by individuals in warm weather climates and those with neoprene allergies or irritations
- Neoprene is a thicker, wetsuit-like material that provides a warmer option
- Universal design allows the DonJoy Lateral J Patella Knee Brace to be used by both men and women