The absolute pinnacle of cold compression therapy!
he Game Ready® GRPro® 2.1 system features innovative, patented ACCEL® Technology (Active Compression and Cold Exchange Loop), enabling the integrated delivery of continuous cold and intermittent pneumatic compression therapies like never before. The first-ever sports injury and post-op recovery device of its kind, the portable GRPro 2.1 has set a new standard in non-narcotic musculoskeletal injury pain relief and accelerated healing.
For many, many years, people have followed the RICE principles (Rest–Ice–Compression–Elevation) to control pain and swelling following a musculoskeletal injury or surgery. But with Game Ready, you can do more than treat symptoms. Going beyond passive, static cold and compression applications, the GRPro 2.1 therapy system works actively and dynamically to accelerate and enhance recovery.
In fact, the GRPro 2.1 cold and compression therapy system is so effective, it’s used by thousands of leading orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and athletic trainers, as well as countless patients, elite athletes, professional sports teams, and special military forces around the world.
The game-changing GRPro 2.1 integrates intermittent pneumatic compression and cryotherapy to reduce pain and swelling, reduce muscle spasms, enhance lymphatic function, encourage cellular oxygen supply, and stimulate tissue repair – naturally and without narcotics. Compared to traditional RICE applications, the Game Ready System offers more therapeutic benefits. And that means improved outcomes for patients and greater care satisfaction for providers.
- ACTIVE CRYOTHERAPY - In a continuous exchange loop, rapidly circulating ice water actively and evenly removes heat and cools the injured tissue to reduce edema, muscle spasms, and pain.
- ACTIVE COMPRESSION THERAPY - Intermittent pneumatic compression actively mimics natural “squeeze and release” muscle contractions, helping to pump edema away while stimulating the flow of oxygenated blood to the injury site.
- CIRCUMFERENTIAL COVERAGE - Air pressure conforms the anatomically engineered, low-profile, circumferential wraps to the body for better surface contact, enhancing the system’s ability to deliver consistent cooling and to pull heat away from the injury site.
- FASTER, DEEPER COOLING - Faster, deeper-penetrating, longer-lasting intramuscular cooling slows cellular metabolism, helping the body to minimize secondary tissue damage – and less damage means faster recovery.
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE - Easy portability and an available battery pack enable convenient therapeutic treatment on the go, on the sidelines, or wherever required.
The Game Ready Control Unit - GRPro 2.1 - Includes AC Adapter and 6' Connector Hose. It does not include knee wrap. Sold separately here.
Brand: Game Ready